Late Night Car Crashes

  • Home
  • /
  • Late Night Car Crashes

Three Die in Car Crash Celebrating Birthday

When you have children, you always want to protect them and never think that an innocent birthday outing would end in tragedy. For the parents of a thirteen year old little boy, they will forever feel the loss of their son.

According to a news report, a thirteen year old boy has died just two hours after celebrating his birthday. He died after a crash in the Murrieta area. The crash also claimed the lives of his two friends.

Sgt. Dave Baca from the Murrieta Police, said that the teenagers were in a 2002 silver Lexus 300. The vehicle had veered off of the Highway 79 and then crashed into a guardrail. The car finally came to a stop in a nearby open dirt field north of Benton Road. The report said that the crash happened around 1:50 in the morning.

Young Crash Victims

Sgt. Baca said that the victims were identified by the Riverside County coroner’s office. One male was idenfied as 13 year old Kile Kennedy III, another one was identified as 18 year old, Tate Herman and the last one was 16 year old, Anthony Aleman. The three of them were sadly pronounced dead at the scene of the crash. All three were residents of the Hemet area.

A vigil was held for the boys at the Patricia H. Birdsall Sports Park which is in Temecula. There was also a little memorial set up at the crash site to remember the young men.

Victim’s Family Sets Up GoFundMe Accounts:

Kennedy’s mother and grandmother set up two GoFundMe accounts. You can donate by visiting

GoFundMe accounts were also set up for Aleman,, and Herman,

The cause of the crash is still unknown and is being investigated at this time. Police are asking that if you have any information about this case, then to please contact the Murrieta Police Department at (951) 461-6849.

Single Car Crash Kills Two

There were two people recently killed in a car crash. Their SUV crashed into a palm tree. The vehicle then burst into flames. This happened in South Los Angeles.

Luckily it was a single car crash. The incident happend in the 400 block of W. 58th Street. It happened just a little after one o’clock in the morning.

LAPD Sgt. Allan Radina has stated that an SUV that was heading northbound on Figueroa Street when it sadly crossed W. Slauson Avenue and then hit a large palm tree which was on the northeast corner of W.85th Street and S. Figueroa Street.

Radina’s Statement:

We’re looking at the possibility that he lost control and hit the railroad tracks right there on Slauson and Figueroa, which caused him to lose control and eventually collide into the tree.

According to the investigating officers, they think that the driver was traveling at a very high rate of speed. The firefighters quickly got to the scene and rushed to put out the flames. However, no matter how valiant the firefighters efforts were, the driver and the passenger in the wreck were pronounced dead at the scene of the incident.

The Police do not think that the driver was under the influence of any type of drug or alcohol. The investigation is being led by the LAPD’s South Traffic Division.

Speed Chase Ends With Deadly Crash

Buena Park has been quite busy with car accidents lately. This time around it was the area where a high speed chase ended. The California Highway Patrol was chasing a suspect’s car when it crashed on the 91 Freeway which just happens to be in Buena Park.

The California Highway Patrol said that the chase started very early in the day, around 2:15 a.m. It all started when they had tried to pull over a car who was going faster than 100 mph. Talk about flying. The driver’s speed was the reason for the traffic stop.

The officers said that the driver had made a hard turn, turning on the eastbound 91 Freeway. This was near the Knott Avenue exit. The car had clipped another car and then rolled off of the side of the freeway.

Orange County Firefighters got there around 45 minutes after the crash. The people who were in the clipped vehicle, were luckily believed to be uninjured.

Of course the ramp had to be shut down for just a few hours. The police suspected the ramp to be reopened around ten o’clock that morning.

The runaway suspect was transported by an ambulance to the hospital for the treatment of his life threatening injuries.

Daniel A. Gibalevich

DAG Law Firm

Types of Cases We Handle

Schedule a Risk Free Consultation With Our Top Rated Injury Attorneys