When in an accident, bicycle riders are at an increased risk for serious injuries. Any motor vehicle can cause serious, debilitating injuries to an unprotected rider. Are you or is someone you love the victim of a bicycle-related accident? If so, call the experienced attorneys at the DAG Law Firm to schedule your free consultation.
We, at DAG Law Firm, have represented hundreds of bicycle riders injured as a result of a vehicle operator’s negligence. Bicycle accidents can occur due to:
- Driver’s failure to stop for a bicycle rider at a cross walk
- Distracted driver on the cell phone or texting while driving
- Vehicle’s failure to stop at a stop sign
- Sideswiped by a vehicle making a turn at an intersection
- A vehicle backing out of a driveway
- A vehicle turning into a driveway
- Being hit while riding on a sidewalk
- Vehicle encroachment into the bicycle lane.
As your personal injury attorneys, we have extensive experience in representing bicycle accident victims. The trial lawyers at the DAG law Firm are very familiar with the complicated laws that govern bicycle use in California. We fight the insurance companies that are quick to put the bicycle rider at fault for the accident. We stand up for your rights and make sure that your voice is heard.
Common Bicycle Accident Injuries in Los Angeles
Because a bicycle rider does not have the protection of a car occupant, he/she is exposed and may suffer severe injuries that may include:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Traumatic Neck and Spine Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Lacerations, Contusions and Abrasions
- Bone Dislocations
- Cosmetic Disfigurement
If you or a loved one suffered an injury as a result of a bicycle accident, call (323) 947-2224 for your free consultation with an experienced attorney at the DAG Law Firm
Compensation for your Bicycle Accident Injuries
A bicycle-related accident can turn your world upside down. If you or someone you love has suffered injuries as a result of a bicycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation for the following damages:
- Payment for current and ongoing medical expenses
- Payment for emotional and psychological distress
- Payment for loss of wages and income earning ability
- Payment for pain and suffering
If you or a loved one suffered an injury as a result of a bicycle accident, call (323) 947-2224 for your free consultation with an experienced attorney at DAG Law Firm.
Capital Bicycle Club
We proudly sponsor the Capital Bicycle Club. Each year we donate and ride in honor of our veterans. Thank you to all those who came out it support of our 2020 ride.